Straight hair can be restrictive at times. Boring and just plain dull. Going with Deep Wave hair extensions, on the other hand, can provide you with a different texture and versatility. Loose deep water wave hair could be the answer to your style woes. Continue reading to discover these amazing Indian deep-wave hair extensions to achieve the hottest hairstyles for Black Friday.
As the first day of the holiday season, Black Friday is the perfect time to get your hair in festive spirits with a new look for the season. If you want to try something new this year, check out these loose deep water wave hairstyles to find something that’s just right for you.
The Curly Fun Bun
Try a curly bun with volume-weft hair extensions if you like to maintain things simple and need a professional look for the office.
Create this low to mid-height Bun by following these steps:
- Make a clean part of your natural hair at the nape of your neck.
- Pull hair tight to make the base of the hair sleek, then twist the length of your hair.
- Then, wrap the hair around and secure it with a hair tie in a circular motion.
- Make a small bang at the front of your hair and let tendrils fall loosely in front of your face to add some personality to the style. You can also use bobby pins to decorate the side of your bun.
Half Up Half Down Loose Water Wave Hair
Try this chic half-up half-down hairstyle with volume-weft hair extensions.
- Start by brushing the front of your hair back and separating the top and bottom halves for a style that highlights the length of your deep water wave hair while allowing a full view of your face.
- Keep the top half in a bun and the bottom half free-flowing.
- Brush the front sides of the ponytail extremely flat and add extra lift to the top center to add an extra element to this style.
This styling technique will give you a hump and height to your hair!
Deep Wave Hair Extensions For A Curly Ponytail
- Ponytail for a new fresh look using loose deep wave weave hair extension
- Brush all of your hair to the back and separate a small section from the rest.
- Pull the rest of your long wavy hair up into a high ponytail.
- Braid the small section of ponytail that was left out. Then, to hide the hair tie, wrap the hair braid around the base of the ponytail.
Hope you found our blog post on the best loose deep water wave hairstyles for Black Friday to be of help. With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of your Black Friday party this year and look great with ease with the help of volume-weft hair extensions and loose deep, water-wave hair. So what are you waiting for? Create your brand new hairstyles for Black Friday.
Check out these styles now by visiting Indique Hair’s website and get up to 50% off on premium hair extensions and wigs!